Monday, March 28, 2011

The Sky is Not The Limit

How does one fathom the possibilities?

How does one break them down to a list?

Where are the limits?

What is the end of the line for hope?

Can there ever be a time or place where there were no limits.

Is there ever a person you can just look at and know that anything is possible?

How do you tell them their limits when they simply have none.

Can a person be so full of potential that you would move the earth to a new solar system if thye thought it was what they needed?

You can be anything, because you are you. A shining light of unlimited power whose star shines so bright I find myself shielding my eyes, because the thought of being blinded by your radiance would deprive me of your magnificent edifice.

Without limits, without borders, lines or fences you can do all, be all.

It has never been truer that one person exists in all states than it is with you.

I must never limit your state of being to one thing because that denies your nature, denies your true being.

I only know that standing in your light makes me warmer than sunshine on an August day without the cooling of even a mild breeze.

Your light brightens my world more than a hundred ordinary stars could ever hope to.

You can be everything, anything and nothing and it matters not to me.

What do I think about you and your future? I think you are a shining star, streaking across the sky, leaving a brilliant trail of a thousand colours.

I think I want to grab on to the trail, to that tail of sparkling stardust and hold on for dear life.

I have no idea where you are going, but I know I need a lift there.

Be everything you dream of and I will be there to either sing your praise or pick you up when you fall.

Be everything and anything, because you truly are something.

Something I cannot define, but something I cannot deny.

Those are my thoughts on what you can do.













I suck at poetry, have no meter, ryhm or timbre....or knowledge of what those terms mean. I just like short people.

No comments:

Post a Comment