Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hear Me, Hear Ye!

Firt things first, I owe you a wicked cool apology for two housekeeping posts in a row, but I offer gifts.

Some of you may notice to the right is a list of all the topics I write about. This is a handy dandy way to find your favourite topics. That's right, I am going all professional up in this here whatever it is......still not gonna check spelling though, cause that's for real writers and such.

You may also notice that some pages have been added. You will see my bio page, a new bio page for Alley, and......... a podcast page!

That's right, finally gonna add the podcast... as soon as I figure out how to record the damn thing.

Alley will be my co host. She is an old friend and a crazy person, kinda like me. Please welcome her to the monkey family and treat her with respect. Let's try not to scare off the sex appeal mmkay?

She is now a contributer to the onemonkeymedia global entertainment network, and that might just mean we get to class the joint up.

Check out her bio, when it is up, and feel free to annoy her all you want.

The first podcast should be up Monday. The plan is to have one every monday from here until eternity, or we both get bored of it.

What you can expect from the podcast is sort of what you can expect from the blog. Funny, sometimes insightful, sometimes crude, sometimes weird, conversation between two people who are kinda weird, yet goodhearted.

So there you have it, a step in the direction of making this a real entertainment venue. Stay tuned for more exciting news as it becomes available.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, how sweet. You think I have class!! Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years of you telling me so finally got through my thick skull.

    ReplyDelete