Monday, March 21, 2011

Podcast s01e01

Here we go ya'll. Despite my better judgement, I present to you the first amazing podcast of One Monkey Media!



Or download the MP3 Here for play in your mp3 player, or whatever.



Some things you should know.

1. It will get better.
2. Like an amateur, I forgot to mention that all the fabulous music you will hear is from the mind of one Jonathan Coulton. In this podcast you heard our intro music, called I Feel Fantastic, and the piece at the end is geek culture 101 stuff called re: Your Brains.
3. While we probably don't cross the tasteless barrier too much, there is dirty words and some content is not recommended for children.
4. We discuss, credit cards, sex, colouring books, eating bad food, the fact that Alley is a Sith.....errr and fried cheesecake.
5. I still love making lists.
6. The first two pods are about character development. This one was about the monkey, the next one will be all about the chick!
7. I sound stoned, but am not.
8. I like to say uhm a lot.


Enjoy our first stab at internet immortality, and please leave a comment (you do not have to sign up to leave a comment) to let us know how crazy cool we are.

You can also email us.

onemonkeymedia@gmail.com
alleythemonkeytamer@gmail.com

Yeah yeah yeah, I am working on getting it right in itunes for you lazy people.

1 comment:

  1. go here and download it if ou need to.

    http://feed.podcastmachine.com/podcasts/8837/episodes/42292

    ReplyDelete