Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fear The Sleeper

Well, I did not get much sleep last night. Because of this, I really don't have anything insightfull, funny, entertaining, engageing or even titilating to share with you.

One should point out that most likely, the reason that Charlie Sheen's filter has failed is because of lack of sleep. It is a symptom of deprivation of nocturnal ways to just over flow the brain's more colourful meanderings.

I don't want that to happen.

I am just a simple man trying to make his way in the galaxy. I don't want to give in to my hate and anger right now, so instead, I am just going to post this nonsense blog about nothing.

Hey, maybe you can help me. In fact, I insist on it. You tell me right now what you would like to see me right about, be it fiction or non-fiction. I w3ill then select the best responses and write about those things.

And maybe I will go on strike until you do!

That's right, you need to do your part too!

So send me your ideas, and I will rip them off...errr create something cool from them.

You can post them here, or if you are shy, email them to onemonkeymedia@gmail.com

Do it!

Ask me questions, weird or serious. Send me the first sentence of a story. Send me a recipe I will critique.

Help me, to help you.

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but write more about baseball. Your baseball posts seemed to make you happy.

    ReplyDelete