Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Emergency Monkey Cast Network

I am well aware that the plan was for our podcast to be a weekly thing, in fact bandwidth says it should be, however, last night I got a frantic IM from the Monkey Tamer, this was the result of that IM.





You can download the mp3 here.

Things You should know:

1. If you are daring, you may test the boundaries of your patience by checking out the video that we are discussing.
2. Here is that Blog Post about the chilean miners.
3. I am still way in to lists.
4. Jonathan Coulton is still way cool for providing permission to use his tunes.
5. Mandy Moore is hot.
6. I still like the word uhmm.
7. You need to send me 5 thousand dollars, and we all get to see some Nude Alley!



I did not get a chance to work out some of the technical glitches, and my cohost felt the need to do the dishes while talking here, so there are some sound quality issues, but nothing to ruin the enjoyment of it.

As always, if you have something to say, make sure you say it, either in the comments section or send us an email.

onemonkeymedia@gmail.com
alleythemonkeytamer@gmail.com

you can also find us on facebook and twitter, cause we do that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment