Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Time

Over the last few years I have not felt comfortable. I have not felt right in my own skin. I was never too sure why, or what I should do about it.

I have now decided. It took me a long time, and a lot of therapy bills, but I have come to the conclusion that I never should have been born a man.

I should have been born a woman.

Thanks to the wonders of modern medicine, and the fantastic work that doctors are doing in Tijuana, I can rectify the situation. I can become the beautiful, soft, sensual woman I have all ways wanted.

This is a dream come true really and now I can feel comfortable looking at purses, discussing spring colours and dishing about boys.

I have even bigger news. I have been in talks with Discovery Channel about filming my new life, and we have finally settled on a big deal. They will be paying for my surgery, and a new life in Las Vegas. I am looking forward to a great new life, and I hope you wish me well in my new venture.

So often in this life we are never able to obtain our dreams, but finally mine is coming true.

To all those who I have been keeping this from, I am sorry; but, now you know, and I hope you are happy for me.

So long people, when next you hear from me, Chris will be dead, and only Elleanah Lareux will be left.

No comments:

Post a Comment