Monday, November 22, 2010

Housekeeping.

Feel free to say that in the stereotype way if it makes you feel better.

So this is my mandatory blog about not blogging. It is fortold that all bloggers shall, once a year, blog about not blogging. So sayeth the internet, so sayeth the code.

So, it is no surprise to anyone who can read a calander, which as I understand it now includes my ffriend Alison, everyone clap for the lovely Alison and her new skill, I have not been updating my blog much since the advent of working me. Don't see this as a bad thing, merely as a now he can afford to eat thing.

I took the first week off because I was tired, but now I am in the swing of things and know what kind of freedom I have, and what kind of time constraints are going to be on me.

I may not be able to blog everyday like I was for the last month and a half, but I am reasonably confident I will be able to blog often.

I have also decided I need some more value added. To that end, I am going to be posting a song of the day andf message of the day each day on my facebook....the one monkey one.

At the end of the end of the week I will compile them and add a podcast of the week and post it all here.

I just decided that it would be fun to share some of my inspirations and whatnot with you.

The plan is to become a bit more useful and broad in appeal, so that is where I am going to begin.

The internet writing project will recommence this weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment