Sunday, October 24, 2010

One Monkey - The Musical

So, yesterday I made a throw away line on my facebook about wanting a soundtrack to my life, and the more I think about it, the more I like the idea.

Since I needed to organize my music anyway, I decided to populate my soundtrack.

I am breaking it down in to two parts. The first is my life up to this point, the second is my life from here on forward.

Pt 1.
Chronological order from birth to today.

Live - Lightening Crashes

Everclear - Wonderful

The Five Tairsteps - Ooh Child

And now to my teen years.

Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle

Tool - Prison Sex

Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal

Beastie Boys - Rymin' and Stealin'

Boy Meets Girl

Barenaked Ladies - What A Good Boy

Girl Dies

Drowning Pool - Bodies

Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow

Disturbed - Down With the Sickness

Boy Meets A Lot Of Drugs

Johnny Cash - Hurt

Alice In Chains - Down In A Hole

Time To Sober Up

Stone Sour - Zzyzx Rd.

Seether - Rise Above This

This is the story of my twenties. Aimless wandering.

Metallica - Wherever I May Roam

Jonathan Coulton - Code Monkey

Boy Meets short person.

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

I was married once

Nirvana - All Apologies

Redifining purpose is depressing. Nothing seems to work.

Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days

Pt 2.

Meh, whatever order I see fit to place them in. Ok, by that I mean alphabetical.

3 Doors Down - Here Without You

Alter Bridge - Rise Today

Audioslave - It Doesn't Remind Me

Ben Taylor - I Try


Breaking Benjamin - Away


Creed - My Own Prison

Disturbed - Land of Confusion

Incubus - Drive

Lost Prophits - Rooftops

Nirvana - Lithium

Papa Roach - To Be Loved

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow

Seether - Fine Again

Staind - Mudshovel

Three Days Grace - Riot

Three Days Grace - Wake Up

Tool - Hush

Weezer - Pork and Beans

Stone Sour - Zzyzx Rd.


Ok, that`s all I got. I am kinda bored of this....and mildly depressed by it, so enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment